Battery & Charging Systems
POWER. Let’s face it – without it you’re going nowhere.
Your battery is one of the most important parts of your vehicle. Your car’s electrical system includes your battery, starter and alternator. These key components help start your car’s engine and keep it running. If one of these components fails, your car won’t start, or may not run properly. That is why we recommend our electrical system check. Our ASE-Certified technicians will locate potential problems and make the recommendations necessary to keep you on the road.
Some of the early warning signs might be:
- Your dashboard battery warning light stay on
- Your engine doesn't crank or cranks slowly
- Some electrical components such as amps or accessories maybe not be functioning properly
- You have to jump start your vehicle to get it running
- Your battery terminals are loose or show corrosion