Heating and Air Conditioning
Is your A/C or cooling OR heating system not working properly?
Our ASE-Certified technicians can perform a detailed inspection of your vehicle's cooling and heating systems to properly diagnose your problem. Your ASE-Certified advisor will make recommendations based on an initial test and observation of your HVAC system.
This will include:
- inspect system and pressure test for leaks
- visually inspect components and existing a/c system
- Check belts, hoses and connections
- Refill system with proper amount of recycled anti-freeze to conduct tests.
- Test outlet temperature
In addition, if necessary, we can also perform the following:
- add flush chemicals to the radiator
- power flush system through flush machine
- refill system with proper amount of recycled anti-freeze
- add sealant/lubricant to the system
- convert system to use modern refrigerant
If conversion cannot be performed, installation of new compressor may be necessary.